Frequently Asked Questions
When should I arrive?
- If you are new client or returning after 1 year or longer, you will fill out paperwork, disrobe, and have an after session consult which is included in your 60 minute session.
- If you’ve visited us before (within 1 year), 5 minutes is enough time to disrobe to get you full 60 minute session.
- To get the most time out of your session, be ready for your massage at the time you scheduled.
Will I wear clothing during my massage?
- Disrobe according to your comfort level.
- Most people wear their underpants.
What should I do to prepare for my massage?
- A shower or bath is highly recommended before your massage, especially if you’ve been out in the sun. Clean bodies are easier and more pleasant to work on.
- Drink lots of water before and after your session.
- Recommend that you not wear jewelry before your session.
How do I get the most out of my massage?
What payment types do you accept?
How do I reschedule my appointment?
If it is more than 24 hours before your appointment, you can reschedule online or call us at (317) 328-3437. Our cancellation policy applies to all appointments with out 24 notice.
Do I need to provide a gratuity? If so, how much?
Do I have to be a member?
How much does it cost? How do I pay?
Do you have a family membership?
How do I cancel my appointment?
Kindly cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, to avoid the cancellation fee.
- To cancel an appointment, call our office at (317) 328-3437.
- Our receptionist will be able to give you a cancellation number.
- If no one is unavailable and you get our answering service, please leave a message so we can return your call.
- We will call you back and give you a cancellation number. This number is important because it is proof you notified us of the cancellation.
What if I don't cancel within the 24 hour period?
How do I purchase a gift certificate?
Our office expiration dates will apply to our “limited time specials and offers.”