Prenatal Massage consists of mainly of Swedish techniques that are modified slightly to take into account the common aches and pains of pregnancy. Your position is modified as the pregnancy progresses and the abdomen enlarges. This massage is becoming increasingly popular with expectant mothers.
- Helps you relax and care for both you and your baby.
- Reduces accumulated stress.
- Decreases swelling.
- Promotes overall wellness to the entire body.
- Soothes stiff neck, backaches, leg cramps, edema (or swelling) and headaches.
- Lessens stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Encourages lymph and blood circulation and relaxes nervous tension.
- Softens anxiety or depression caused by hormonal changes.
- Calms aches and pains.
Click to book an appointment: